Field Service Technician
Job Title: Fire & Gas Field Service Technician
Department: Safcon Industrial
Reports to: Department Manager
Gas, Nav-Aid, Coast Guard, and PAGA, service work on and offshore in South Louisiana and South Texas.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fire and Gas System Installation, Commissioning, and Service.
- PAGA System Installation, Commissioning, and Service.
- Navigational Aids (Lanterns and Fog Horns) Inspection and Service.
- Coast Guard Life Saving Equipment Inspections and Service.
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Electronics and/or Industrial Technology degree or training preferred.
- 2 or more Years Experience in one or more of the primary duties.
1. Optimistic attitude
2. Communicate effectively
3. Professional and ethical behavior
4. Problem solver
6. Good listener
7. Must manage time efficiently and effectively
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements.
RigNet Inc. and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RigNet Inc. and its subsidiaries complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.