Cyphre Technical Sales Specialist
Cyphre Technical Sales Specialist
Director, Cyphre, Technical Product Management
At Cyphre, our mission is to protect data from cyberattacks through innovative technology and services. If you enjoy a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun startup culture, your skills and expertise are a perfect fit for the Cyphre Team.
The Cyphre Technical Sales Specialist is an experienced technical sales consultant who interfaces with various external and internal client stakeholders to assist in their development of deep technical product knowledge and understanding. This position will work with both internal collegues and customer partners to establish confidence and understanding in our cybersecurity product on both a technical and competitive analysis perspective through different means such as technical presentations, deep dive Q & A sessions, Proof of Value (POV) implementations, and more.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a technical resource for knowledge of Cyphre’s cybersecurity product offerings and technical capabilites.
- Developing technical presentations for projects and sales activities.
- Lead pre- and post-sales technical customer support.
- Technical consultant for internal and channel partner sales teams to answer/respond to technical questions and drive customer engagement on a technical level.
- Design implementations into customer environments, including network topology diagrams.
- Ensures the solution is something that can be delivered within the required timescales.
- Design, configure, and implement Proof of Value demonstrations for customers with a mindset of converting to full sale.
- Responds to client questions and support engineering requests.
- Train internal and external partners on product technical features and functionality.
Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years technical sales support experience for cyber security solutions, including any Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Firewalls/IPS, Anti-Malware Solutions, Endpoint Security, etc.
- Deep experience and knowledge in at-rest and in-transit encryption technology.
- Strong background in Networking, including network security, network design, VPN, routing, VLAN/VRF, etc.. Network diagram development (Visio) experience highly recommended.
- Experience in Unix/Linux and command line environments recommended.
- Experience working with external channel partners to push solutions to broader customers, including presentation development and technical sales training.
- Experience in Proof of Concept/Proof of Value implementations, from the initial customer interest through technical implementation to converting to sale after successful output/readout.
- Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to create consensus and work cooperatively across functional teams.
- Ability to conceive/create new thinking and ideas pertaining to Cyphre’s products and processes.
- Intrinsically motivated with the ability to quickly adopt new technologies, understand customer needs and confidently articulate solutions
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
Description: This position requires a moderate amount of stamina with the ability to perform the above essential job functions and within timetables. Some overtime work will be required.
Lifting: The employee must be able to lift up to 5 lbs. frequently and up to 25 lbs. occasionally for short durations.
Carrying: The employee must be able to carry up to 5 lbs. frequently and up to 25 lbs. occasionally for short distances.
Pushing/Pulling: The employee must be able to push/pull up to 5 lbs. frequently and up to 25 lbs. occasionally usually from desk level to floor or floor to desk level.
Other Physical Requirements: Upper extremity usage, motor coordination, range of motion, vision, hearing and balance should be in a range to safely preclude the harm or injury to the employee in this position or the harm or injury to other employees.
Environmental Considerations: The employee will in most cases work in a central air-conditioned building; however, may be exposed to dust, fumes or gases and to changes of weather when exposed to outdoors at job sites or other locations.
1. Optimistic attitude
2. Communicate effectively
3. Professional and ethical behavior
4. Problem solver
6. Good listener
7. Must manage time efficiently and effectively
The job duties listed in this job description may not be inclusive of all requirements of this position. Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor and/or manager.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements.
RigNet Inc. and its subsidiaries provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RigNet Inc. and its subsidiaries complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.