Travel Coordinator & Office Admin
Job Title: Travel Coordinator & Office Admin
Reports To: Field Operations Manager
DESCRIPTION: Travel coordinator is responsible to arrange flights and hotel for all staff as well as travel document such as VISA and work permits. Office admin is responsible to ensure office supplies are available, handle incoming/ outgoing mail and manage the pantry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
- Responsible for travel arrangements such as hotels, flights etc. for all staff
- Responsible to monitor expiry dates of VISA/work permits/work certifications.
- Coordinate with external and internal resources to obtain new permits and renewals.
- Main liaison with travel agents, building management, training centers and suppliers of office related items such as stationary, printers, pantry etc.
- Monitor stock levels of stationary, pantry and other office related items and order when required.
- Monitor and document staff’s vacation, sick days and overtime.
- Arrange/coordinate lunch, dinners and corporate event.
- Responsible to collect and distribute daily mail as well as coordinate with courier companies to arrange collection of packages.
- Interfaces effectively with customers, both internal and external.
- Have a flexible approach to business support to ensure deadlines are achieved.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
Back up to Operations Support (during vacations) with following duties:
- Create and maintain Customer Jobs and Sales orders in SAP (Revenue Super User).
- Prepare billing for managed services and provide necessary backup for the Accounting department.
- Monitoring contracts (rates, dates etc.) and provide support to the sales team.
- Create all sales orders for managed services to generate invoicing for customers; process all FWTs.
- Accurately file manually and electronically all relevant files as per business policy and procedures.
- Responsibility for capturing all costs including all materials, Field Techs and subcontractors that need to be invoiced to customer.
- Responsible for revenue assurance to validate all requests for RSU and ensure it matches all commercials contracts.
- Maintain all required metrics and KPIs for the field operations team to report out monthly statistics and customer satisfaction.
Please note: Only citizens and Permanent Residence applicants will be considered
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Educated to standard grade level should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a busy office environment.
- An organized person who is very much part of the team, will be friendly and approachable by all departments as well as customers.
- PC Literacy is essential as well as a good grasp of English.
- Should be able to work alone or as part of the team and be able to cope under pressure from time to
- Flexibility is important as at times when workload is high there may be a requirement for extended hours or even weekend work.
- Experience in travel coordination/work permit applications is a plus