Job Title: Operational Support
Reports To: Field Operations Manager
DESCRIPTION:Operational Support is responsible for supporting the operational teams with a focus on documentation for dispatching field resources, entering sales order information and tracking of key metrics and KPIs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
- Create and maintain Customer Jobs and Sales orders in SAP (Revenue Super User).
- Prepare billing for managed services and provide necessary backup for the Accounting department.
- Monitoring contracts (rates, dates etc.) and provide support to the sales team.
- Create all sales orders for managed services to generate invoicing for customers; process all FWTs.
- Maintain relevant quality procedures on behalf of the department in conjunction with the QA Manager.
- Interfaces effectively with customers, both internal and external.
- Accurately file manually and electronically all relevant files as per business policy and procedures.
- Responsibility for capturing all costs including all materials, Field Techs and subcontractors that need to be invoiced to customer.
- Responsible for revenue assurance to validate all requests for RSU and ensure it matches all commercials contracts.
- Have a flexible approach to business support to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Maintain all required metrics and KPIs for the field operations team to report out monthly statistics and customer satisfaction.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (but not limited to):
Back up as Office Admin/Travel Coordinator (during vacations) with following duties:
- Responsible for travel arrangements such as hotels, flights etc. for all staff
- Responsible to monitor expiry dates of VISA/work permits/work certifications.
- Coordinate with external and internal resources to obtain new permits and renewals.
- Main liaison with travel agents, building management, training centers and suppliers of office related
items such as stationary, printers, pantry etc.
- Monitor stock levels of stationary, pantry and other office related items and order when required.
- Monitor and document staff’s vacation, sick days and overtime.
- Responsible to arrange/coordinate lunch, dinners, and any corporate events.
- Responsible to collect and distribute daily mail
Please Note - Only citizens and PR applicants will be considered.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Educated to standard grade level should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a busy office environment.
- An organized person who is very much part of the team, will be friendly and approachable by all departments as well as customers.
- PC Literacy is essential as well as a good grasp of English.
- Should be able to work alone or as part of the team and be able to cope under pressure from time to time.
- Flexibility is important as at times when workload is high there may be a requirement for extended hours or even weekend work.