Global Client Relationship Manager
Job Title: Global Client Relationship Manager
Department: Global Operations
Reports To: Manager, Global Client Relations
It is imperative to understand that in this role you are an integral part of the overall success of RigNet. In this role you are a representative of every department and person within the RigNet organization and how you gather and communicate information is paramount to that success. Communicating outward to your assigned customer/s is only one element of the equation as it is just as, if not more important, in how the customer/s concerns are communicated back to RigNet in a way they can best be interpreted, analyzed and properly addressed.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Duties of the Global Client Relationship Manager include but are not limited to the following items:
- Represent RigNet as a liaison to assigned customer/s in a way that is in the absolute best interest of both organizations
- Constant review of currently provided services and a continual search for areas of improvement to benefit both RigNet and its customers
- Constant interaction with all regions and departments within RigNet and assigned customer/s
- Daily reviews of NOC ticket queue for any incidents regarding assigned customer/s
- Daily/Monthly/Quarterly analysis of overall customer/s activities, bandwidth usage, incident history, root cause analysis and possible areas of customer/s concern
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly presentation of service management activities including customer/s reports to upper management
- Review, interact, assist, communicate and remotely oversee all projects regarding assigned customer/s
- Ensure both RigNet and assigned customer/s processes are followed and enforced for all facets of the configuration, monitoring, usage and support
- Maintain constant awareness of RigNet’s business objectives to ensure they are being communicated, supported and protected through any and all contracts and service agreements
- Be knowledgeable of all contracts and service agreements for assigned customer/s for all regions globally to ensure constant compliance from all parties involved
- Be aware of any change management events affecting assigned customer/s and ensure proper risk analysis and communication has been performed for assigned customer/s
- Ensure all monitoring and monitoring tools are updated and used in compliance with all contracts and service agreements
- Related technical study preferred or equivalent experience
- Project Management certifications are a plus
- Global VSAT Forum Certification required
- Cisco and Networking certifications/ training a plus
- 5 yrs. Experience in customer service in the oil and gas industry preferred
- Network Operations Center (NOC) experience a plus
- Telecom help desk, field installation or provisioning experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to demonstrate a high level of customer service skills
- Successfully respond to inquiries or complaints from customers
- Proven written and verbal communications skills with executive level customers
- Basic knowledge of emerging technologies
- Effectively present information to top management
- Strong analytical skills
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
Description: This position requires a moderate amount of stamina with the ability to perform the above essential job functions and within timetables. Some overtime work may be required.
Lifting: The employee must be able to lift up to 5 lbs. frequently and up to 15 lbs. occasionally for short durations.
Carrying: The employee must be able to carry up to 5 lbs. frequently and up to 15 lobs occasionally for short distances.
Pushing/Pulling: The employee must be able to push/pull up to 5 lbs. frequently and up to 15 lbs. occasionally usually from desk level to floor or floor to desk level.
Other Physical Requirements: Upper extremity usage, motor coordination, range of motion, vision, hearing and balance should be in a range to safely preclude the harm or injury to the employee in this position or the harm or injury to other employees.
Environmental Considerations: The employee will in most cases work in a central air-conditioned building; however, may be exposed to dust, fumes or gases and to changes of weather when exposed to outdoors at job sites or other locations.
- Optimistic attitude
- Communicate effectively
- Professional and ethical behavior
- Problem solver
- Good listener
- Must manage time efficiently and effectively
The job duties listed in this job description may not be inclusive of all requirements of this position. Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor and/or manager.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements.