This position will serve as the HR Business Partner for RigNet’s Asia Pacific and Middle East Region Provide human resources generalist support to employees and develop and implement HR solutions which could include all aspects of HR – recruiting, statutory compliance, employee relations, compensation, payroll, benefits, and training – with the objective of increasing employee satisfaction and organizational effectiveness.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic and tactical human resources business partner support employees across multiple locations. Act as the point of contact for HR-related processes, issues, questions for client groups.
- Understand the business and be closely aligned with regional team.
- Embrace diversity of locations and businesses. Utilize effective communication process to partner with remote locations.
- Coordinate the implementation and administration of HR programs and processes including strategic staffing, performance management, compensation, benefits, training and development, and employee relations.
- In conjunction with manager, conduct employee relations investigations, summarize results, and implement recommended actions. Identify and manage employment related risks, and manage in accordance with Company policy and government regulations. Provide counsel on workforce issues to minimize risk, and ensure a proactive approach and timely resolution to issues.
- Identify workforce requirements in consultation with the business and drive the talent acquisition effort.
- Coach employees to improve performance. Actively manage performance issues to resolution.
- Lead and/or execute on HR projects and initiatives to drive the business forward as assigned or necessary.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s HR policies, processes and practices. Maintain current knowledge of statutory regulations across the area of operations.
- Exercise influence through ongoing development of internal/external relationships across the organization.
- Role model of the Company’s ethical standards, professionalism and code of conduct.
- Serve as focal point for regional payroll function.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- University degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Psychology or other related field of study.
- 4-6 years of HR generalist experience with increasing levels of responsibility demonstrated.
- Exposure in dynamic, fast-paced organizations to the areas of compensation, benefits, employee and organizational development, payroll, training, recruiting and employee relations.
- Knowledge of the telecommunication and/or energy industry is a strong plus.
- Ability to work with all levels of the Company, from front-line employees to senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others.
- Strong consultative and customer-service skills.
- Ability to perform as a trusted advisor.
- Ability to problem solve and proactively offer a variety of options and solutions to issues.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and to respond to changing demands from multiple sources.
- Ability to flex and adapt rapidly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as a team member.
- Proficiency in working independently in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Optimistic attitude
- Communicate effectively
- Professional and ethical behavior
- Problem solver
- Good listener
- Must manage time efficiently and effectively
Based on Experience
The job duties listed in this job description may not be inclusive of all requirements of this position. Other duties may be assigned by your supervisor and/or manager.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions and related requirements of persons assigned to this job. They are not intended as exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements.